This job is good for the planet
Be a part of a team that’s making a difference
By working for Fairmat, you’ll be contributing to a better future for us all. Let’s share our common passion for creating positive change and leave a lasting impact on the planet.
We recycle carbon composite fiber, reducing the ecological impact to create a new material that’s resistant and extremely light.
Why join Fairmat?
Fairness must come first. We ensure that all employees feel valued and empowered to contribute to a better future for the industry.
- We create a positive impact for a better future
- Strong human culture based on flexibility, well-being & competitive salary package
- Industrial environment with multiple tech challenges every day
- A start up you can grow with
Fairmatters talk Fairmat
What I like about my job is the opportunity to propose a viable recycling technology that makes carbon fiber composites accessible for many applications.Adrien – Material Engineer
Fairmat has given me the opportunity to work for a company that is fair to the planet and its employees. That gives meaning to my daily work and life.Fabrizia – Head of Legal
I loved the idea of joining Fairmat because the concept is promising, clever and attractive while being rooted in a strong environmental approach.Loanna – Sales Administration Manager
I am delighted to participate in the development of Fairmat and support the circularity of materials in the industryNadim – Head of Finance
I enjoy being involved in the development of a company I believe in. We are a strong team, very motivated to make a difference with Fairmat’s mission.Oriane – Digital marketing manager
What are Fairmat’s benefits?
- Alan health insurance 95% covered by Fairmat
- Flexible home office policy
- Global days off – designated “No Work” days, where the whole company disconnects together
- Transparent remuneration – our salary framework is published to avoid inequalities
- Moka Care and wellness charter, for mental health and well-being
- Spayr, to manage your remuneration
We want the best for Fairmatters, so stay tuned for wellness and benefits updates.
We care about the candidate experience. Our agile recruitment process has 3 steps:
- Discovery: This phase is aimed at finding out more about you, your mindset, and whether you have applied to the right place to grow.
- Competencies: This stage aims to assess your hard and soft skills, as required for the role you’re being interviewed for.
- Culture: This interview focuses on your personality to see if Fairmat’s culture will bring out the best in you.
In some cases, supplementary interviews may be held in our offices.
We achieve our mission by living our shared values, every day.
We are forward-thinking and like to challenge the status-quo, yet, we are always authentic and sincere.
We are confident based in knowledge and conviction and we certainly do not give up easily.
While we aim high and generally believe that nothing is impossible – we also know how to get things done.
Together, we align our actions with our beliefs in performing our mission and transforming the industrial ecosystem.
Life at Fairmat
We organize seminars, monthly “All Hands”, sports activities, after work drinks & catchups…. You will also have a Fairbuddy to help you find your feet.