This job is good for the planet
Be a part of a team that’s making a difference
By working for Fairmat, you’ll be contributing to a better future for us all. Let’s share our common passion for creating positive change and leave a lasting impact on the planet.
We recycle carbon composite fiber, reducing the ecological impact to create a new material that’s resistant and extremely light.
Why join Fairmat?
Fairness must come first. We ensure that all employees feel valued and empowered to contribute to a better future for the industry.
- We create a positive impact for a better future
- Strong human culture based on flexibility, well-being & competitive salary package
- Industrial environment with multiple tech challenges every day
- A start up you can grow with
Fairmatters talk Fairmat
What I like about my job is the opportunity to propose a viable recycling technology that makes carbon fiber composites accessible for many applications.Adrien – Material Engineer
I loved the idea of joining Fairmat because the concept is promising, clever and attractive while being rooted in a strong environmental approach.Loanna – Customer Success Manager
I am delighted to participate in the development of Fairmat and support the circularity of materials in the industryNadim – Chief Financial Officer
I enjoy being involved in the development of a company I believe in. We are a strong team, very motivated to make a difference with Fairmat’s mission.Oriane – Head of Growth
What are Fairmat’s benefits?
- Alan health insurance 95% covered by Fairmat
- Flexible home office policy
- Global days off – designated “No Work” days, where the whole company disconnects together
- Transparent remuneration – our salary framework is published to avoid inequalities
- Moka Care and wellness charter, for mental health and well-being
- Spayr, to manage your remuneration
We want the best for Fairmatters, so stay tuned for wellness and benefits updates.
We care about the candidate experience. Our agile recruitment process has 3 steps:
- Discovery: This phase is aimed at finding out more about you, your mindset, and whether you have applied to the right place to grow.
- Competencies: This stage aims to assess your hard and soft skills, as required for the role you’re being interviewed for.
- Culture: This interview focuses on your personality to see if Fairmat’s culture will bring out the best in you.
In some cases, supplementary interviews may be held in our offices.
We achieve our mission by living our shared values, every day.
Committed to be genuine.
Every rationale behind our decisions can be shared within and outside of the organization.
Bold & tenacious.
We are overcoming challenges together to succeed in our fair mission.
Pragmatic minds with real actions.
We aim for realistic solutions to turn our ambitions into results.
Forward-thinking for a positive impact.
Together, we align our actions with our believes to pursue our mission and transform the industrial ecosystem.
Life at Fairmat
We organize seminars, monthly “All Hands”, sports activities, after work drinks & catchups…. You will also have a Fairbuddy to help you find your feet.